NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of the Police and Crime Commissioner for the WARWICKSHIRE Police Area
- Nomination papers must be delivered to the Police Area Returning Officer, Warwick District Council, Riverside House, Milverton Hill, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5HZ on any day after the date of this notice (strictly by appointment only), on Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4p.m. (excluding bank holidays) but no later than 4 pm on Thursday, 8th April 2021.
- Nomination papers may be downloaded via www.warwickdc.gov.uk/localelections2021 or www.electoralcommission.org.uk or contact the Police Area Returning Officer on 01926 456105 or firstname.lastname@example.org during the times stated above.
- If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday, 6th May 2021.
- A deposit of £5,000 must be paid for each candidate by the deadline for delivery of nominations by BACS.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online: www.gov.uk/register-to-vote .
- Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes and amendments or cancellations of proxy votes must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5 pm on Tuesday, 20th April 2021. Applications can be emailed.
- New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5 pm on Tuesday, 27th April 2021. Applications can be emailed.
- Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of physical incapacity or for work/service reasons must reach the relevant Electoral Registration Officer by 5 pm on Thursday, 6th May 2021.The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5 pm on Tuesday, 27th April 2021. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5 pm on Tuesday, 27th April 2021. Applications can be emailed.
Dated: Friday 19 March 2021
Police Area Returning Officer
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Supplementary list of Electoral Registration Officers in the police area
Applications for registration, postal and proxy voting must be sent to the relevant Electoral Registration Officer for the applicant.