Parish Councillor Vacancies
We currently have 4 vacancies for a parish councillors that will be filled by co-option. If you are interested in applying, please contact the parish clerk on 01926 613902 or 07502235503 or email email@example.com or call into the parish council office.
Current members, and their particular areas of responsibility, are as follows:
- Cllr Adam Dugmore, Chairman 01926 614690: Properties & Environment; Planning; Finance
- Cllr Judith Christian-Carter, Vice-chair 01926 614767: Properties & Environment; HR; Planning; Cemetery & Churchyard; Playground Working Group
- Cllr John Gates, 01926 613902: Finance; Playground Working Group; Memorial Hall
- Cllr Chris Kettle, 01926 614395: Finance; BI Community Project; Cemetery & Churchyard
- Cllr Norman Thomas, 07484673331: Planning; Neighbourhood Development Plan; Playground Working Group; BI Community Group
- Cllr Steve Tressler, 07746 593 163: HR; Finance; Neighbourhood Plan; Memorial Hall
Vacancies for councillors arise from time to time. If you think you may be interested in taking on this role, please see the leaflet "Become a Councillor" which can be downloaded from this page.
Code of Conduct
Members of the parish council are bound by a code of conduct a copy of which can be downloaded from this page.
Register of Interests
Members must register disclosable pecuniary interests as defined in the regulations set out by the Secretary of State. Details of each member's register can be found by clicking on the following link: