Parish Councillor Vacancies
We currently have 1 vacancy for a parish councillor which will be filled by co-option. If you are interested in applying, please contact the parish clerk on 01926 613902 or call into the parish council office.
Current members, and their particular areas of responsibility, are as follows:
- Cllr Adam Dugmore, Chairman 01926 614690: Properties & Environment; Planning; Finance
- Cllr Judith Christian-Carter, Vice-chair 01926 614767: Properties & Environment; HR; Planning; Cemetery & Churchyard; Memorial Hall; Playground Working Group
- Cllr Sharon Bougoussa, 07813 306 337: Cemetery & Churchyard
- Cllr John Gates, 01926 613902: Playground Working Group
- Cllr Chris Kettle, 01926 614395: Finance; BI Community Project
- Cllr Dawn Mann, 01926 613817: HR; Neighbourhood Plan; Playground Working Group
- Cllr Michael Mann, 01926 612346: Pavilion Project
- Cllr Norman Thomas, 07484673331: Planning; Neighbourhood Plan; Playground Working Group
- Cllr Steve Tressler, 07746 593 163: HR; Finance; Neighbourhood Plan
Vacancies for councillors arise from time to time. If you think you may be interested in taking on this role, please see the leaflet "Become a Councillor" which can be downloaded from this page.
Code of Conduct
Members of the parish council are bound by a code of conduct a copy of which can be downloaded from this page.
Register of Interests
Members must register disclosable pecuniary interests as defined in the regulations set out by the Secretary of State. Details of each member's register can be found by clicking on the following link: