Bishop’s Itchington Annual Village Meeting on Monday, 26 April 2021 at 7.30pm
We would be very pleased if you could join us at the annual village meeting.
This is an opportunity for residents and members of local community groups to come together and celebrate each other’s achievements over the last year and discuss issues affecting the village today.
Unfortunately, due to Covid 19 restrictions, this years meeting will be held remotely using the Zoom platform. If you wish to attend, please join using the details below:
Follow the direct link:
Launch the Zoom app and enter the meeting ID: 454 454 6176
Join by telephone 0203 481 5237 and enter the meeting ID above, followed by the # key.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Cllr Adam Dugmore
Chairman of Bishop’s Itchington Parish Council
Annual Village Meeting
26 April 2021 at 7.30pm
- Welcome from the Chairman – Councillor Adam Dugmore
- Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of the annual village meeting held on 29 April 2019
4. Parish council annual report for the year ended 31 March 2021
5. Parish council financial report for the year ended 31 March 2021
6. Reports from village organisations
7. Reports from county and district councillors
8. Questions and answers session
9. Close of meeting